Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Spirit to charge up to $45 per carry on bag

Not only are they to blame for beginning the checked bag fees a couple years back, now Spirit Airlines is going to charge for carry on bags too. The charge will apply to bags you bring on board and place in the overhead bin. Personal items that fit under the seat will still be free. Spirit said it will add measuring devices at the gates to determine which carry-ons are free and which ones will incur the charge.

I don't even want to imagine what this zoo will look like at departure gates. I've only flown spirit twice, and I highly recommend everyone to stay away from it. I had two terrible experiences; awful service, the worst approach I have ever experienced, rude flight attendants, the list goes on and on.

Click here for more details.

No comments: