It's been a long, long time since my latest entry. It's not that I haven't been up in the air recently; I've just been extremely lazy. Hopefully that will change beginning today. In fact, I'm thrilled to be back and have quite a few things to share with you. To jump back on the saddle, I think the best is to share with all of you some essential tools I've been using over the past few years. Knowledge is key, specially when traveling. Every trip I spend time carefully studying the following sites for accurate information & forums on frequent flier miles, promotions, hotel deals, seat reviews, hotel reviews, and more.
1. Seatguru.com - A MUST view when selecting your seat on the plane, whether your flying business or coach. You simply need to know what equipment your airline is using on your route and you look up the airline and equipment. If you're not able to access your reservations, look it up or post on flyertalk.
2. Tripadvisor.com - Accurate hotel reviews, user pictures, client feedback.
3. Flyertalk.com - This could quite possibly be the BEST frequent flyer website. Hands down. Amazing feedback from other frequent flyers, hotel deals, forums covering everything from award tickets, mileage programs, routes, meals, everything. I am positively impressed everyday how much great advice goes back and forth. I highly recommend all of you to spend some time on this site and find out for yourselves.
4. Kayak.com - Good flight & hotel deals.
5. NY Times - Excellent travel information, plan weekend trips, and much more.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment